IMAGINE YOUR OWN PRIVATE HOME IN AFRICA
Imagine living surrounded by magnificent wildlife and gorgeous scenery. If you have always dreamed of living in the style of Karen Blixen in Out of Africa, with superb house staff and guides and protected by world class security – your dream has come true. Welcome to Kiota House – your African dream home.
PRIVATE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH MODERN COMFORTS & OLD WORLD CHARM
A cozy fire waiting for you after an exciting day with the wildlife, wine and laughter on the verandah as the stars come out, wonderful food prepared according to your
dietary preference: these are but a few of the features that make Kiota House your ideal home base in Africa.
ROOMS WITH A WONDERFUL VIEW
Kiota House features four private bedrooms each with a verandah framing gorgeous views of the gardens and river valley below. Wherever you are in Kiota House you are surrounded by breathtaking scenery and enveloped by the kindness and thoughtfulness of our professional house staff.
WORLD-CLASS WILDLIFE VIEWING
Kiota House adjoins the private 12,000-acre El Karama Wildlife Sanctuary: home to elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, Reticulated giraffe, Grevy zebra, Burchell zebra, oryx, Jackson’s hartebeest and the rare African wild dog. Elephant, giraffe, and gazelles often feed right in front of the house.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
Kiota Safari House adjoins the private 12,000-acre El Karama Wildlife Sanctuary: home to elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, Reticulated giraffe, Grevy zebra, Burchell zebra, oryx, Jackson’s hartebeest and the rare African wild dog.
Elephant, giraffe, and gazelles often feed right in front of the house.
From the very first moment you arrive in Nairobi Kenya our team will escort you, and make sure you feel welcomed, safe and happy. We arrange all aspects of your journey including your transfers and flights to/from Nanyuki airport and all your activities while staying as our guest at Kiota Safari House.
– 4 bedrooms, each with verandahs with beautiful views, and bathrooms en suite
– 3 meals provided each day prepared by your personal gourmet chef
– Laundry service is provided each day along with fresh towels and linens replaced every day
– Full staff including on-site manager
– Full length verandah + Yoga deck
– WiFi, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo
– Office, studio and gallery space
– Safari game drive vehicle with professional driver/guide
– Private charter airstrip ¼ mile from the house
– 80 minutes from Nanyuki Airport for scheduled air services
– 60 minutes from Nanyuki town with cafés, shops & grocery stores
– Spa services upon request
– State-of-the-art security with satellite monitoring
Kiota Safari House is proud to announce that we have created an online booking system with HomeAway and VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner).
You can now view our calendar to see available nights, pick the nights you want to stay, and book your stay with us online.
Nothing could be easier!
We’ll be available to help you with the details of your trip and helping give you input on how to get to the Kiota Safari House.
Questions? Call us at 303.439.8462